REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Having an equipment failure is one of the most overwhelming situations that can happen to a mobile groomer. Not only does this represent unexpected money to spend on the repair, but also the loss of revenues, rescheduling, frustration on all sides, etc.
When it comes to maintenance, one can usually plan in advance, but it is nonetheless inconvenient to put your operation on hold.
Unlike RV repair shops, at Teknopet we understand your environment and the urgency of providing timely repairs.
The challenge for us is that there are several types of grooming vans with a large variety of brands of equipment, so it's impossible to have all the parts in stock. The good news is that we know where to get them. Also, in some cases, we can get slightly used or refurbished parts, which can save you a lot of money, especially if you had not planned for the cost of this repair.
We do not promise the impossible, but we do pledge to care about you and your issues. When you come to Teknopet, you will walk into a trusted place, where we can have a straight and honest talk. We deliver nothing but the highest quality of service, it's the foundation of our reputation.
TEKNOPET'S UNIQUE OFFERING
Once our conversion prototype is tested and ready in 2018, we are planning to build some grooming vans for rental, so you can continue working for the duration of your repairs and/or maintenance, which means no loss in business or rescheduling nightmares. All you'll have to do is transfer your towels, shampoos, tools, etc., and drive away.
Examples of the most common repairs, but not limited to:
- Water pump.
- Water heater & anode rod replacement.
- Air conditioning.
- House batteries.
- Propane equipment.
- Light body work (small dents and/or scratches can be fixed in house, we have decades of body experience and a paint booth).
- Some parts cannot be repaired, only replaced, like hoses.
- We do not repair your small equipment like: dryers, ClipperVac, vacuum, clipper, etc.
- We do not have a generator certified technician on site yet, so we cannot repair your generator - we can do a regular service, but no repairs. Please click here to access a list of reliable certified centers in the Los Angeles area.
- We do not service engine or drive train work beyond standard maintenance.
MAINTENANCE & DETAILING
Examples of maintenance that we offer, but not limited to:
- Standard generator maintenance (oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter).
- Oil change for your van/chassis.
- Detailing inside and out.
- Change brushes, seals, filter on your ClipperVac.
- Change the anode rod on your water heater (should be done yearly).
EXAMPLE OF A COMPLETE INTERIOR DETAILING - Wag'n Tails Pet Pro 2008
I'm a clean and maintenance freak
"I take cleaning and maintenance of my equipment very seriously. It doesn't mean that nothing ever breaks, but it sure helps keeping problems at bay. I do my own oil changes on my generator, annual maintenance on my ClipperVan, etc. I thoroughly clean my van every day, wash the exterior every week, etc. I get praises all the time about having the cleanest van in town. I take great pride in my cleanliness and the reliability of my equipment due to regular maintenance. Also, we never know what the future holds; I might get sick tomorrow and need to stop my operations, so selling a top notch van would insure getting the highest return on my investment."
Nathalie Sampson, Teknopet