|Target audience||Beginners or struggling experienced groomers|
|Duration||Approximately 2 hr|
|Date||April or May 2017 (specific date to be determined once we receive enough sign-ups)|
|Location||175 Vander St, Corona, CA 92880
OR attend from your computer via GoToMeeting.com (instructions will be given in advance)
During this class, we will share with you what is working very well for Nathalie's successful business, including her mistakes and what she learned from them.
This class will help you if:
- You are working on a business plan before launching your own business.
- Your business is struggling and you need to change your game plan.
- You need to take your business to the next level.
- Your business is doing great, but you want to compare notes anyway.
We will share tips and tricks on the following subjects and more:
- How to do a business plan ... or redo one.
- Scheduling and retaining clientele.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- How to protect your investment.
Who is Nathalie? She brings to the table a solid 5 years of high end mobile grooming in the Los Angeles area. She started with a used van, then purchased a brand new Sprinter conversion after only one year. She also owned a grooming salon back in Canada. To top that diversified experience, she worked for 20 years in the corporate world (IBM, Microsoft, Autodesk, GlaxoSmithKline, etc).
The cost of this workshop is a very small investment compared to the large amount of money that only a few bad moves could amount to!
Be your own boss, create your own happiness, and maximize your revenues - SIGN UP for this workshop today!